Monday 9 August 2010

ALL OF TODAY IN YESTERDAY

Today is pressing hard and I wan't to get out there amongst it. I can't think about yesterday this morning.


Might return to this fwd-slash that yesterday later today. (see Note)


I wonder if 'good stuff' isn't worth recording and I take good stuff too much for granted. Probably words for happiness are the hardest to find.

Happy - that will do.

Yesterday was too good to blog about and now Y. is slowing me down so gotta go.


Note: this is a blog series about 'yesterdays'.


2 comments:

  1. Happy words are a bit naff, like 'delighted' or 'glad' - they are lack lustre and don't engage with the true feeling.
    Sad words do. For instance 'miserable' is a wet and grey word. The syllables are all soggy.
    Weird.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes weird.
    Trough of Trouble vs Haze of Happiness.
    Somehow I know EXACTLY what the first means, I can remember the second one too but I don't want to talk about it, meaning, I can't.

    ReplyDelete